"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: If you have a spare 5 mins...

If you have a spare 5 mins...

I love reading and try to read a new book every month. I even got an award at school, when I was 12 for taking the most books out of the school library! Lately I have found myself really busy and it has been taking me AGES to finish one book. But with reclaiming back time, I'm really hoping to get back to my 'one book a month' routine very soon.

When I have the chance to read, I am reading a lot of books that help with courtship and the prepartion for marriage. Two books I have read recently, that I would highly recommend are: 



I really enjoyed this book as it essentially got you to think like a man and see things from their perspective. It also made me realise the massive role that we women have in supporting our men through all things and if they are the head of the home, then we are the neck. It talks about how the words we speak can bring your man down or raise him up and we should always hold him in high regard in front of others, no matter what. Really great book for all people in relationships, married or not. 



Mr E bought this book and gave it to me to read, once he had finished. This book talks about everything that goes on before you reach marriage in terms of friendship, serious dating, courtship etc. Then it moves on to what happens when you are married and the different aspects and areas you should consider from a social, psycological, physical and sexual perpsective. Very insightful and whilst written by a Christian writer it appeals to all. 

Both books are available from all good bookstores or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...