"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday! Roundup

Happy Monday! Roundup

Alas Monday is upon once again. It’s amazing how quickly the week seems to go these days. The great venue hunt continues and I thank you all for your advice and tips. I am confident by God’s grace we will close this deal by the end of the week. Have put together our wedding timeline, its amazing how much time you think you have – not true at all. Any tips on what projects to work on first would be appreciated. Mr E has been great, really getting involved and I value his opinion a lot!

This last week we have discovered that we have a lot of talented friends, people who have stepped up to offer their services to help with the wedding. Ever.so.grateful!

The sun has been out, a lot recently, so much so that I've had to dig out my sunglasses - yay. I even ventured out today without a coat! Bring on summer. I don't know what it is, but everyone seems to be much happier when the sun is out!

Calling all foodies - I need your recipes! I'm on the lookout for some new and interesting meals. It been a while since I did an 'In my kitchen' post and I'm desperate to get out of my rice - pasta – potato - chicken rut. Do you have any great recipes for meals I could try? I love anything spicy and they can be from any culture or country. Willing to try anything once and as ever Mr E will play the faithful guinea pig.  I will report back on his verdict with pictures of how my version turns out. 

Feel free to send me any of your favourites {sweet and savoury} to info@fromnowtillido.com or just drop a note to say hi! Love hearing from you guys.

Hope all is well - have a wonderful week!

signature

1 comment:

  1. As you continue to plan, God will give you strength, grace and all that you need to make it all a success. It'd be a glorious celebration of love in Jesus' name. God bless you and Mr E :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...