"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday! So we set a date...

Happy Monday! So we set a date...

For followers of my blog you will know that we had to postpone our wedding last August. While it was a tough couple of months, God has used this time to teach us a whole lot of valuable lessons. He is faithful, He has it all under control and his timing is perfect {Ecc 3:1}.

I'm delighted to announce that we now have a new wedding date!

Mr E and I will tying the knot on June 26th 2010.

12 weeks from now we say our vows in front of our family and friends. It's all very exciting and there is lots to do but I thank God that everything is finally coming together.

You may remember this post, well we now have option B, with a few enhancements. Fundamentally we have been given the opportunity and responsibility to organise the church wedding ourselves. My dad's words,
'this will be your first project together and we should allow you to do it'. 
This is huge turnaround and very liberating. Both parents have said they will not offer any unsolicited advice but are there if we need them and will be praying for us.

82 days and counting...

signature

15 comments:

  1. I am so extremely happy for you!! What a blessing to have a beautiful June wedding (and only 6 days away from my birthday :-) I am looking forward to reading about your wedding planning adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! how are you? I was the vocal person on that post about control! and wanted u to chose plan be!! wow yes God Bless you and your soon to be husband!!! Wow you have such faith keep holding on to God- As you already know He makes all things beautiful in His time! you will be fine and you will have a beautiful wedding and most of all marriage! God bless you and I pray He will continue to shine on you and your family! This is greaaat news! I look forward to reading more about your planning and I can't wait! to see your pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo! I am over the moon for you! I was actually skipping with joty when I heard the news!!!! You will make a stunning Bride and Afam a handsome groom! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your journey to the altar!!! : )

    bring on the fun!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chichi! I'm soooo happy for you. Everytime I check back on your site I'm always like expecting to see the new date. Very happy for you. Not so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Beautiful couple...I pray that it'll will be a glorious day and that the years that will follow will be even more glorious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I too late to this post, God is good, so excited for you chichi, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that a date has been set! Yippee! I wasn't reading your blog when circumstances caused you to postpone it but I hope all is well!

    You look stunning in the 'save the date' pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also: your dad's comment makes me happy because I think it acknowledges that you and Afam are adults and this is your wedding so you should have some say in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and God bless the both of you!!!

    I'm so glad your parents have stepped to the side and trust that whatever you plan will be to your benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone! {she says with a big smile on her face!}

    Now the hard work begin begins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. COngrats girl... its on my birthday! YAY! Double celebration for me. lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful news Chichi. I am excited already and cannot wait to read all about your wedding preparation adventures and more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I hope you love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! June bride rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...