"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Celebrating Good Friday

Celebrating Good Friday

This song has been on my heart all week. I just love the lyrics.

In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored
When You call I won't refuse
Each new day again I'll choose
There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

Today is Good Friday. A day to remember the amazing sacrifice God made for us, in allowing His son to die for our sins so that we can free.

Will you live to give him praise?

3 comments:

  1. I will live to give him praise,thanks for sharing, wishing you a happy Easter, stay blessed :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this song right from the very first say I heard it. Hearing it again this evening... I love it even more. Thank you for sharing. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...