"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Friday Finds: Priorities, discipline + habits

Friday Finds: Priorities, discipline + habits

friday finds

This week I have three Friday Finds for you:

1. First up are two blog posts which challenged me about priorities as a mother:

Inconsistent by Joy over at Graceful Mama

It's Okay to Quit by Sarah Mae over at Stretching Into Blue

2. Second find is the new series started by Courtney over at Women Living Well on 5 weeks - 5 disciplines - 5 challenges. Over the next five weeks she will be covering the following areas: mind, body, spirit, work and time and hopes to encourage you to become more disciplined in these areas.  Discipline is the substance which distinguishes successful people from the norm and is something that the Lord has been challenging me on recently, so this series has come at a great time.

3. Finally Michael Hyatt wrote a post about How to break bad habits which speaks for itself. It is a good read with practical tips and links to other resources.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...