"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Friday Finds: Life Blessons

Friday Finds: Life Blessons

friday finds

Friday Finds is a new weekly feature on the blog where I highlight a blog, article, video etc that I have come across during week which I want to share with you guys. These are not adverts or sponsors but merely things I have enjoyed and think you would like.

To kick off the first week, I would like to share with you a blog I stumbled across recently.

lifeblessons banner

Life Blessons is a blog by a lovely girl called Carmen who writes about her faith, life and marriage. I can’t really member how I found her site, but once I started reading I was hooked.

Her posts are really practical and relevant, often challenging me to think about aspects of my life. Carmen has also written a Better Blogging series as well as a Secrets of a Newlywed series, both of which I have really enjoyed and provide good advice.

If you’re looking for some new reading material online, hop over and check her out.

p.s. The third and final instalment of my birth story will be up later on today!

2 comments:

  1. Love her blog! Thank you for sharing.

    Really enjoying your birth story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much for the kind words about my blog! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...