"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Reflections…Down the aisle

Reflections…Down the aisle

Reflections...Down the aisle

Walking down the aisle is weird. It’s weird in that you’re trying to remember a million and one things…

smile

left together, right together

omg there’s so and so, I haven’t seen them in ages

smile

don’t cry

right together, left together

smile

look at all these people

smile

this aisle is long

don’t cry

oh there’s Mr E – he looks so handsome

smile

Reflections...Down the aisle

Over 500 people were in attendance for our wedding and the church was packed out to the point that people were standing at the back. When I walked in I recognised a couple of people and had to stop myself from bursting into tears. It’s totally overwhelming. All these people had turned up for us!

Reflections...Down the aisle

Cameras flashing, people you haven’t seen in a long time smiling back at you!

I originally wanted to walk down to this because it is my favourite worship song, but in the end I walked down to the traditional wedding march.

Reflections...Down the aisle

Finally got to see my husband to be – who by the way looked dashing!

Up next…the service.

Images {Alakija & Co}

fromnowtillido Signature

1 comment:

  1. This is our god is a beautiful song. Your church service is suprising full, usaully the recpetion has more people than the church service . One thing I hate about Nigerian mentality to weddings. You looked stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...