"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Let down

Let down

Don't you just hate it when people let you down. I'm not even talking about friends or family but service providers.

We're supposed to be going to IKEA today to pick up some furniture for the house and we hired this 'man and van' company to come pick us up and then pick up the wardrobes.

He should have been here at 1pm. It's now 1:27pm. He is nowhere to be seen, he's not picking up his phone or returning our texts.

So frustrating.

So glad we haven't paid him any money.

Have you been let down by a service provider recently?

signature

4 comments:

  1. I can so relate. I am more of a time conscious person so things like that easily get on my nerves pretty quick.

    It is well ma.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. how frustrating...the most annoying part is when they don't answer your calls...like they r doing it intentionally...I hope u got ur stuff from Ikea eventually though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it some time, then don't waste any more energy on it. We're still in the market for a cleaner, but life continues doesn't it?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anoda Phase - I know right! We got it all sorted in the end. It turns our he was in an area with no phone signal and didn't get our messages (hmmm). Anyway we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and he came back today and took us to IKEA.

    We have six flat pack packages awaiting us for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...