"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Reflections…Feelings

Reflections…Feelings

Reflections...Feelings

The week leading up to wedding was just pure crazy, I had finished work the Friday before, having travelled down to London for a job interview. I literally packed my life up as best as I could and travelled up to Manchester, with the hope that I would be able to finish all the last minute things in time.

During that week I stayed with Lexie, my wedding coordinator and she was a gem. We had such blast and she was a great support throughout all the drama that had ensued. She stay calmed in the face of the storm and was a great friend to me and my husband.

It’s hard to describe the feelings and emotions that go through your mind and body on your wedding day. For many months I had been waiting for this day and in many ways fought for this day…now it was here.

As soon as I got to the hotel, I parked myself in the corner, switched on the music and let my favourite worship songs fill the room.

Physically I was exhausted.

Emotionally I was drained.

But my heart was happy.

It was finally happening!

Reflections...Feelings

Images {Alakija & Co}

fromnowtillido Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...