"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Tuesday! Pancakes!

Happy Tuesday! Pancakes!

pancakes
Hey folks! Yeh I know, I missed my Happy Monday post yesterday but I was on a bit of long weekend break.

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day. Mine was a quiet one, where I visited my folks with Mr E.

As promised this week I will be posting my favourite love links from readers and across the blogsphere. So look out for that.

Today I have just finished munching down several pancakes! Yup today is Pancake Day here in the UK, which means tomorrow is the beginning of Lent – 40 days until Easter.

So in good old fashion Lent tradition, how many of you will be giving something up for next 40 days?

{Photo credit}

3 comments:

  1. Pancake day...probably better than Mardi Gras or Carnival right? Anyhoo, a few years ago I started doing the Daniel Fast for Lent...no meat, dairy, sugar, sugar substitutes, preservatives, white flour, white rice. I think that's it.

    I always feel amazing after I complete this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ happynappbride - wow! that is hardcore. What do you end up eating instead?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...