"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Stories of Love

Stories of Love

At the beginning of this month, I promised to share with you some of my favourite ‘stories of love’ from both readers and blogs I love.

lovebyscarlet

Photo by {Scarlet}

There have been fantastic proposal stories including Giovanna’s over at Swoon and Mrs Quiche over at Weddingbee. My wonderful proposal story is here.

I love engagement shoots and here is one of my favourites by Elton Anderson. One of my favourite weddings online is Mrs Swan from Weddingbee. Read all about here. 

Talking about long distance love, Samuel over at LDP, shared in comments the following:

I am now with a lady I can only describe as a Jewel. She means the whole world to me. However, our relationship is a long distance one. Very tough but God has been seeing us through. We talk every day on phone and fast at least once a week for our relationship, marriage and future.

I live in New Zealand and she in Nigeria. I am doing my PhD while she is doing her Medical studies. Pictures of her fills my room, my office in school, my phone, my computers and everywhere they can be so as not to lose focus of that which God has given me. She is my valentine.

Please pray that the love between us will not wax cold and God will see us through to the end.

 

There has be some Valentine’s Day love with Jessica {From Marriage to Motherhood} and by Bianca {In the Name of Love} in Because.

Kirsten {We are that family} wrote about how He wants more than love and Lisa Jo {The Gypsy Mama} reminded us how Your people will be my people.

Louise over at Thirty Something Bride, talks about a Different Kind of Love, as does Robin {Penseive} in On honour and in-laws: a different kind of love story.

And we end it all with Lysa in Still Holding Hands.

***********

Next week I am excited to feature my very first real wedding – Mel and Eugene.

Mel and I 'met' via one of the wedding boards, but we later discovered we went to the same university and know the same make up artist, who also went to our university - small world I know!

She will be sharing her top tips for those of you who are planning your upcoming nuptials.

Enjoy your weekend!

20039_695166559093_61207116_42973575_1598815_n

Photo by RougeAmour

3 comments:

  1. Love that last photo! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to her tips...I always like hearing from new brides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting...people are as excited about our wedding as we still are!!! lol woo hoo! : )PPP

    Mrs O!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...