"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Naija Blog roll

Naija Blog roll

If you’re looking for some great Naija blogs {i.e. written by Nigerians}, check out the list compiled by Good Naija Girl.

Some of the ones that I have discovered and love:

Good Naija Girl

Before I did

Till my Dying day

Journey Down the Aisle

Myne Whitman Writes

Verastically Livin'

Le Dynamique Professeur

Living Life One thought at a time

One3snapshot

Naija Wed n More {Lots of Nigerian weddings with pics!}

If you’re Nigerian and not on there and want to be, just add your blog in comments and she will add you to the list.

12 comments:

  1. Aww... thanks for this. I appreciate you. Will sure return the favour more than you can ever predict. God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chichi! Thanks for putting my blog on the list! Hope you enjoyed your weekend away and those pancakes look scrumptious! I'll be observing Lent this year, giving up bread and spending less time on the phone and more time praying. Doesn't seem like a lot but then I love bread so much!
    I love your blog, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* how could you forget One3Snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad! I didn't realise you guys had a blog, thought it was just the store. Send me the link and I'll add both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely a naija girl with a blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. k, i'm bad with self identifying
    we have a blog http://one3snapshot.blogspot.com that's a little more random and personal but our main website has blog-like updates if you will - http://www.one3snapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!

    I made it on the list. Thanks, boo!!! :-)

    GNG's list is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Chichi - you're officially added

    @ Vera - You're very welcome

    ReplyDelete
  9. GNG did a great job and thanks for listing mine up there. I love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add me!!! Add me!!! www.naijawednmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Naijawed N More - Added! Love your blog btw - gives me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...