"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Dressing the shoulders

Dressing the shoulders

I have been searching high and low for something suitable to compliment my wedding dress as I want to cover my shoulders when we’re in church.

Enter super crafty Joy Kelley, who I first discovered as Mrs Poodle on Weddingbee. Not only did she handcraft some amazing items for her wedding, which took place last month {everything you see below she made},

jklw_09

but she also wore a fabulous purple bolero over her dress, which when I saw, decided it would be perfect to wear with my dress in church.

jklw_26

After a quick exchange of emails {she is lovely btw} I discovered she made her bolero as well and she is now making mine! Joy is officially part of Team Ace and I am her first bolero customer {and international customer at that}!

Now I’m not as brave as Joy to wear a purple or a red bolero {mine will match my dress}, but tonight she sent me two styles to choose from.

So we have Style 1…

IMG_7912 IMG_7915

or Style 2…

IMG_8172 IMG_8174

Which is your favourite?

{First two images Next Exit Photography, the rest from Joy.}

Signature

14 comments:

  1. I love those purple stuffs... thinking... haha. Chichi, you are making me wanna o... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... everyone is style 2... but i am much more in favor of style 1... i hope it works out and fits perfectly, whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say Style 2; Style 1 seems too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Style 2...maybe because style 1 is so bright...and I doubt it would complement a white/cream wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! both gorgeous...i thought i preferred style 1 but my friend and I were looking at it and she says style 1 is busy and style 2 seems more unique/chic which i totally agree with!! they are both beautiful. im sure u already have ur favourite. i wonder which it is?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for style one. But they are both really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your feedback people. I myself am still undecided!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...