"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Weekend Wedding Love: DIY

Weekend Wedding Love: DIY

I did a post last year about our wedding monograms which I designed in PowerPoint! They were my first DIY project and I hoped to use them on our printed material.

Since then I have got a lot more familiar with Photoshop and decided to update our monograms, as the others I did felt a little stale.

Our invites are now finally on route to guests, so I present to you the 2010 editions…

This one went on our wedding invites

wedding monogram v2

Haven’t made up my mind where I want to use this one

wedding monogram v1

For the reception:

wedding monogram v3

Fonts used:

Freebooter Script – our names in the last monogram

High Tower Text – all the main text

Fleurons {Dingbat} – for the image behind the ‘E’ in the last monogram. It is lower case ‘m’

Edwardian Script – for the swirly ‘E’

What do you think?

Signature

11 comments:

  1. They look lovely!! Blessings on your wedding day...

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last one for the reception. so beautiful! You're about a month away now!!! how do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. It is super classy and elegant. You've got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the second one! Its very elegant... wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Now you're making me want to design my own monogram. You did a great job and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Creativity in action :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your feedback. The whole designing process has been a labour of love!

    @Kemi - A month I know! Can you believe it. So much to do, I don't know where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so incredibly talented! You may have a side business in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GNG - Aww thanks. Who knows you might be onto something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also: I'd like some photoshop tips and tricks pretty please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @GNG - drop me a line with what you need and I will see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...