"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Singleness and dating

Singleness and dating

Bianca Juarez is one of my favourite Christian speakers/teachers. She has a blog called In the Name of Love which I read daily and after over six years of singleness she is now getting married and is planning her wedding in just 4 months!!!

Bianca keeps it real in everything that she says which is why I love her so much and find her so inspiring. She has this really great quote which she uses when referring to dating bad boys…

Girl: But he’s so hot.

Bianca: So is hell! {Makes me laugh every time!}

Here is a recent video of hers where she talks about singleness, giving her top 5 dating tips. If you’re single have a listen, if you’re not still have a listen and then pass the info to your single friends.

Enjoy!

Hook A Sista' Up from Bianca Juarez on Vimeo.

You can read the background to this vlog over at (in)courage.

p.s. if you didn’t know she is the twin sister to wedding photographer extraordinaire Jasmine Star

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow! As a brother, I must say, those tips are wonderful. Its amazing though that 60% of women don't like car doors opened for them... hmm...

    Thanks for sharing Chichi. U r a blessing :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the video. Darn internet!

    LOL @ the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LDP thank you

    @Vera - Strange, video seems to working fine for me. Try clicking on the link underneath and go to her Vimeo page or try her blog if you're still having trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks, Chichi :) You just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...