"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Want to Relate..?

Want to Relate..?

OFNC {Overseas fellowship of Nigerian Christians} is an organisation I have grown up with. My parents met there as students. I even met Mr E there at one of the Youth Weekends. Next month {18th –20th June} the 18-30s Group are hosting Relate, a weekend relationship conference.

About the Conference

Life is about relationships; with God, with your spouse, with friends & family, and with work colleagues.

At ‘Relate’ , through a number of seminars and workshops we will be examining these relationships; with the goal of infusing health and strength to our present and future relationships, as God intends.

At Relate we will also praise and magnify the Lord, expressing our thanks and reliance on Him through music and songs.

The weekend will end with the ‘Relate’ ball! A wonderful opportunity to celebrate our relationships, both old and new.

relate ofnc

There are some wonderful speakers lined up and the whole weekend costs £135 including accommodation.

For all you UK based readers, Relate is taking place in Buckinghamshire at the lovely De Vere White hotel.

For more info and to book your place please visit the website.

You can also join the OFNC 18-30 Facebook group.

Signature

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea and I wish I had been involved all this time. I'll definitely be looking out for something like this in my locality...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mrs O - Yeh it's going to be a good weekend. But as its a week before the wedding, I don't think I will be able to go. Will try and see if I can make the Saturday depends on how efficient I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go I'm in manchester. Thankyou for announcing it early. I love your site so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jasmine - you're very welcome. It will be a great conference. They always are and you leave so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wonder if Canada has a similar organization. I love that your parents and then you found love through OFNC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...