"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday! Productive…

Happy Monday! Productive…

Don’t you just love productive weekends!

This weekend we…

Spoke to the Rev at the church about our service

Paid our deposit on our venue

Decided on where we are going to hold our Thanksgiving service on Sunday

Sorted out the grooms attire {they will look dashing!}

Saw the first look of the bridesmaid dresses which are being made {thanks sis, the wonders of blackberry messenger}

Chose our gele for the ase-obi

Measured our fingers for our wedding rings

Productive or what!

After lots of to-ing and fro-ing with our printer {aka Dad}, our invites go to print on Tuesday. Really pleased with how they’re shaping up.

How was your weekend?

Signature

5 comments:

  1. My weekend wasn't as good as yours! Congrats! I did send out final payments on everything today, so I am fully paid up with all vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Progress! You are one organized and efficient bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for productivity! Very impressive!

    I love wedding invites so I hope you'll share yours (with the identifying details blurred if necessary).

    If I'm reading your entry correctly, it sounds like you have a very creative family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey! I'm so excited for you and so happy its all coming together now... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @happynappybride - must be good to know that everything is all paid up now! I have so many things which want final payment two weeks before. Trying to keep track.

    @Amy - thanks. I try oh!

    @GNG - once they go out, will definitely post a pic. It helps having a printer for a dad. Helps manage costs no end. Creative wise - we all have our talents in one way or another!

    @Mrs O - I know right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...