"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Currently reading: ‘God’s Trophy Women’

Currently reading: ‘God’s Trophy Women’

As you know I love reading and tend to flit between different types of non-fiction, whether they be about relationships, career, God or personal development, etc.

On the personal development/building my faith side, I am currently reading God’s Trophy Women by Jacqueline Jakes {TD Jakes sister}, kindly borrowed from Mr E’s cousin over the holidays.

In the book she encourages us as women to use our struggles to become "trophy" women—"women of extraordinary substance who possess huge value and distinction." The very troubles that threaten to crush us are instead God's way of making us shine.

I’ve just started it, but so far so good. I will review it properly when I’m done.
God's trophy women
Over to the right {all you RSS subscribers, you’re gonna have to hop over to the site for this one!}, you will notice that I have started a ‘Books that Inspire’ list.

These are books I have read over the years which have really blessed and inspired me. Some you may recognise, others you may not, but if you’re looking for some good reading, I highly recommend them all.

Likewise, caring is sharing and if you happen to have read a really good relationship/marriage/self development book lately and want to let others know about it, please leave the information in the comments below.

Gracias! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...