"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Good morning Readers!

Hope you're all good and had a great weekend. I know I did. Can you believe we're already through week one of 2010 already! How are your resolutions shaping up?

Did my first bit of entertaining on Saturday which was fun. Made a version of fried rice and chicken which Mr E's Aunt taught me over the New Year holidays. Was really pleased with how it turned out - I will try and get the 'recipe' up soon. I say 'recipe' as I didn't really follow specific instructions per se, more of tips she gave.

This week I have some great posts coming up, be sure to check them out:

- Ingredients for a Happy New Year
- There are three people in this relationship
- One year off
- Wedding planning update
- New Year: New Me update

Have a great week all!

xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...