"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: There are 3 people in this relationship

There are 3 people in this relationship

marriagetriange

As Christians when it comes to relationships, our relationship with God matters first and foremost. But what about my husband, what about my fiancé, you ask?

Well the great thing is, the closer we become to God individually, the closer we become to each other. Conversely the further away we go from God, the further away we are from each other.

Since my home life will be a function of my walk with God, I want to make sure my walk with God is on point and give it number one priority.

After all ‘a wise woman builds her house’ Proverbs 14:1.

Picture {source}

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and a very helpful reminder.

    Happy new year, btw and first time here.

    Take care!


    NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
    IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year too, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said:

    "Well the great thing is, the closer we become to God individually, the closer we become to each other. Conversely the further away we go from God, the further away we are from each other."

    I find this very interesting because not too long ago I heard the exact opposite from someone (a christian also).

    I really think that people mystify marriage too much; it is not an "alien world".

    There are too many assumptions people bring into marriage that are not true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...