"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Hair today…

Hair today…

Yesterday, I got myself some braids and quite honestly I don’t why I didn’t do it sooner!

Three hair packets of hair extensions, one plate of jollof rice, and 6 hours of dedicate braiding {from my lovely new hairdresser/friend} later I emerged with my new locks. My hair has been in relaxer for the best part of 18 months and definitely needed a break.

Really like it, although I now have ‘big hair’ which I am getting used to. Very much looking forward to the extra 15 mins I can now reclaim back in the morning!

Braided sisters - any tips on braid hair care, especially curly extensions? It has been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...