"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


{taken from outside my window at work}

England is currently experiencing the worst snow for over 20 years. Where my parents live they have over 8 inches of snow! I for one have never seen snow like that. Where I am it's not too bad, but still the journey home last night was taken with caution and care, as the main roads are fine, but the side roads not so.

Some people are 'fortunate' enough to be snowed-in at the moment, again my parents and siblings being in that camp and it's just amazing when you think about what snow is...tiny snowflakes. But these tiny snowflakes compact and come together, closing schools, airports, blocking roads and stopping people from going to work.

It got me thinking, in life there are times when you need people to stand with you, you need people to support you, you can't do things on your own. It's the same with marriage and planning the wedding. I can try to do it all on my own, but there are people around me who have been placed there to help, support and give guidance. It's my choice whether I want to grasp that opportunity. As they say, 'two heads are better than one', right!

Snow is just a single snowflake but look at the power it has when it comes together with others.




3 comments:

  1. We're supposed to get 6" - 9" tonight...but that wouldn't be the worst in 20 years. More like the worst in a week LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice analogy, strength in numbers. I hear a lot of places have called off school et al...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they have. All the kids were supposed to be back in school this week, but school has been cancelled. Great for the kids, not so for the parents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...